One of the hardest parts of starting a new diet is changing your routine. That is especially true with a ketogenic diet (low carb high fat), and goes double if you are used to eating a lot of carbs. That’s why I’ve tested a number of keto cookbooks since starting my low-carb diet. So far the one that has made the biggest difference is Ketosis Cookbook: Melt the Fat Away!
Click the button below to visit Ketosis Cookbook homepage, or keep reading to find out why this is one of the best keto cookbook.
Benefits of a Ketogenic Cookbook
First things first; you may be asking yourself, “Do I even need a keto cookbook?” The internet is of course overflowing with free low carb recipes, but that doesn’t really help when you have a busy schedule. I don’t know about you, but when I come home exhausted from work, I don’t want to go on a scavenger hunt online just to find something to make for dinner. I want a whole library of easy, delicious, healthy ketogenic recipes just waiting for me.
But you don’t want to buy just any keto cookbook you’ve seen on reddit or facebook. Think about how many recipes you have to dig through online to find something worth making. The last thing you want to do is pay for a ketogenic cookbook without having a good idea what you are getting.
Since obtaining Ketosis Cookbook, it has been so much easier to stick to my dieting plan. I look forward to trying new recipes (with healthy fats), and I don’t dread having to search for them!
I did a lot of research before I got my hand on Ketosis Cookbook: Melt The Fat Away; thankfully it met and exceeded my expectations. Now I want to save you that time and effort by sharing my experiences.
Who Should Get A Ketogenic Cookbook?
What is great about this Ketogenic Diet Book is that it is an excellent choice no matter where you are in terms of experience with the ketogenic diet. If you are a complete newbie and just starting your keto journey, you will find these recipes easy to make using ingredients that you can find at any local supermarket. If you are a ketogenic pro, you will find some incredible new keto recipes here to spice up your dinners & breakfeasts.
Just in case you aren’t all that familiar with ketogenic diets, here’s a quick definition of ketosis:
Ketosis is a state of metabolism where your body is primarily burning fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates.
To enter into a ketogenic state, you need to restrict carbohydrate intake to the minimum, while increase your (healthy) fat intake, and eating moderate ammount of protein. When the body is short on glucose it will start to produce ketones in the liver from fat, which are serving as an alternate fuel. When you reach ketosis, you turn your body into a fat burning machine.
The keto macronutrients are: 70% fat, 25% protein and 5% carbs.
The ketogenic diet has the following scientifically-proven benefits:
This makes the Ketosis Cookbook an excellent choice if you:
- Are overweight and trying to shed a lot of unwanted weight the fast and healthy way—and keep those extra pounds off!
- Are diabetic or pre-diabetic, and you are wanna taste new, exciting low carb high fat meals.
- Want to save time on cooking and macro counting.
- Want to eliminate the guesswork about what’s keto friendly and what isn’t .
- Want to simplify your diet.
- Just want to get healthy and stay that way.
Now that you know more about the benefits of a ketogenic diet, let’s talk about why this Keto Cookbook is beneficial for you.
What You Get with Ketosis Cookbook
What makes one ketogenic cookbook better than another? For me, it is a combination of depth and simplicity. I’ve purchased recipe books that overwhelm you with 50 pages of science before they dive into the recipes. That’s great if that’s what you want, but I’d rather just get to the meat of things (pun intended). And I want the recipes to be easy to make—but I don’t want them to be bland!
Here are the categories you’ll find in the Ketosis Cookbook:
- Appetizers and dips
- Beef dishes
- Poultry dishes
- Pork dishes
- Sauces and marinades
- Side dishes
- Soups & stews
- Low Carb Breads, biscuits, and muffins
- Condiments and dressings
- Vegetarian dishes
You also get four bonuses, and these extras are the reason why It’s among the best ketogenic diet books.
- Bonus #1: Keto Desserts, which includes mouth-watering keto pancakes, pies, brownies, cakes, low carb chocolate, cookies, puddings, mousse, ice cream and beverages
- Bonus #2: Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
- Bonus #3: 12-Week Meal Plan
- Bonus #4: The Ultimate Guide To The Ketogenic diet
The free ketogenic diet plan was a lifesaver for me. I never enjoy making decisions about food; I waste way too much time trying to figure out what to eat. So it was great to have a sample meal plan to follow. It got me into the habit of ketogenic cooking and after a few weeks, I found I could plan menus on my own with ease.
Pros and Cons of this Keto Cookbook
Here are some pros and cons to consider before you try this ketogenic cookbook.
- There are so many more categories for recipes in Ketosis Cookbook than in most keto cookbooks. Finally you have a cookbook with sections which are more helpful than “breakfast, lunch and dinner.” It makes it a breeze to find what you want!
- The cookbook includes tons of healthy low carb high fat recipes for breads, biscuits, and muffins. This is a big deal, as a lot of newbies are under the false impression they have to give up on foods like these to go ketogenic. I have only found a few good recipes for low-carb breads online—and mostly for weird replacements. The recipes in this Ketogenic Cookbook were a game-changer for me.
- These diet recipes are anything but bland. Many beginners think that their diets are going to be totally boring without carbs. And you know what? A lot of ketogenic recipes are bland—but not the ones in this keto cookbook pdf.
- I have never seen so many keto dessert recipes. That’s right—you can give up sugar and still enjoy sweets. This makes it much easier to stick to your diet!
- I had no problem finding the ingredients to make the majority of these dishes at my local grocery store. Contrast that with a lot of recipes I wanted to try online only to realize they required exotic ingredients I couldn’t find.
- Many dessert recipes recommend artificial sweeteners. I don’t use those, so I had to figure out how to alter them to use honey or stevia instead.
- Some of the recipes in this keto diet PDF are time-consuming. There are certainly plenty of quick ones to make up for it, though.
- The only other drawback I can think of is that I didn’t buy this ages ago. Seriously, I would have had such an easier time getting started with low-carb if I’d had this keto cookbook from the start.
A Happy Redditor’s Testimonial:
“I actually just bought this a couple of days ago. I took a first peek at the dessert book first, and felt pretty confident in the purchase by the 5th recipe. Once I use the last of my perishables I’m going to go nuts on any recipe I find in there with beef. It was maybe a little expensive for a couple of cookbooks but it beats modifying the recipes in the ones I had.”
Conclusion: A Great Choice for Beginners and Keto Pros
This Ketogenic Cookbook definitely scores 5/5 for me. This is one of the best ketogenic diet book I have tried, the recipes are easy to make, they taste delicious, and there is an amazing amount of variety here; you will never get bored. The meal plan makes it simple to get started, and once you do, you will never tire of exploring these tasty meals and snacks. Yes, dieting can be fun! I’ve finally dropped a few belt sizes and I’m feeling fantastic. At this rate I should reach my goal weight within a couple months.
If you are looking for a well written Ketogenic Diet Book, which covers every aspect of this awesome lifestyle, don’t hesitate to click the button below, and download your cookbook and bonuses now.
OnKeto.com is a news aggregation service that brings you best of world articles to you for your consumption.
Author URL: None
Original Article Location: https://tastyketo.com/keto-cookbook/