Everything about Keto Diet for Vegetarian / Fastest Weight Loss Diet / Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet
A Keto diet is well known for low carb diet. It is referred to as with many different names like Ketogenic Diet, Low Carb Diet, Low Carb High Fat Diet (LCHF).
Ketogenic diet is high in fats (60% – 70%), moderate in proteins (20% – 25%) and low in carbs (0 – 5%).
The food like Roti, Rice, Bread, Pasta, etc. is high carbohydrates food. When you eat high carbs food, your body will produces Glucose and Insulin. Body use Glucose as a fuel for energy over any other energy source and therefore fats remain unused and it gets stored.
Benefits of a Keto Diet / Ketogenic Diet :
There are various benefits that comes with keto diet:
- Weight Loss : The ketogenic diet essentially uses your body fat as an energy source – so there are obvious weight loss benefits. On keto, your insulin (the fat storing hormone) levels drops down which aids to fast weight loss.
- Diabetic friendly : Keto naturally lowers blood sugar levels due to the low carbs food. Studies shows that the ketogenic diet is an effective way to manage and prevent diabetes compared to low-calorie diets. If you’re pre-diabetic or have Type II diabetes, you should seriously consider a ketogenic diet.
- Mental Focus : Many people use the ketogenic diet for focus & concentration. Ketones are a great source of fuel for the brain. When you lower carb intake, your blood sugar level drop down. Together, this can result in improved focus and concentration.
- Increased Energy & Normalized Hunger : By giving your body a better source of energy, you will feel more energetic throughout the day. Fats are used to burn as fuel, so feeling always fresh, not lethargic. On top of that, fat is naturally more satisfying and ends up leaving us in a satiated (“full”) state for longer.
- Lowers the Cholesterol & Blood Pressure : As keto diet is low on carbs so its drops down sugar level & also lowers the cholesterol & Blood Pressure.
- Skin improvement : It’s common to experience improvements in your skin when you switch to a ketogenic diet. It reduces the acne & you get clear skin.
You should consult your doctor before doing/starting any long term dietary changes.
If you are on medication for any health problems, consult your doctor before starting the Keto diet / Ketogenic Diet.
Danger of Keto Diet / Ketogenic Diet :
When transitioning to Keto, you may feel slight discomfort like headache, cramps, nausea, giddiness, constipation, and increase in sugar cravings. Since your body needs some time to adjust itself from high carbs to low or no carbs diet Keto diet. This discomfort will go away after just a few days. This is very common experience for new ketoers is known as “Keto flu”.
Who should do the Keto diet ?
- Those who want to break their weight loss plateau – body weight remains at the same level for more than 3 weeks.
- Those who want to lose weight fast in a short period of time like, Bride / Groom for wedding, models, actor/actress, etc.
- Body building professionals
To watch all the exclusive videos on How to lose weight fast? Subscribe VibrantVarsha YouTube Channel.
OnKeto.com is a news aggregation service that brings you best of world articles to you for your consumption.
Author: Vibrant Varsha
Author URL: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03605426761201991372
Original Article Location: https://thevibrantvarsha.blogspot.com/2018/02/everything-about-keto-diet-for.html